List Your Congregation
Statement Of Faith
As a prerequisite to listing your Congregation, Church or Organization in The Messianic Times Directory, please read the following Statement of Faith, and in good conscience agree before completing the form.
- We do NOT believe in any form of Dual Covenant theology, Replacement theology, Two-house Covenant or Ephraimite theology.
- We believe that the Tanakh (Jewish Scriptures) and the B’rit Hadashah (New Covenant) are the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God.
- We believe there is ONE God (“echad”), who exists eternally and manifests as God the Father, Yeshua the Messiah, and the Ruach HaKodesh (the Holy Spirit).
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Yeshua the Messiah, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death on the cursed tree, His bodily resurrection after three days, His ascension to the right hand of God the Father, and His personal return in power and glory. Yeshua is Mashiach Ben Yosef (Suffering Servant) at His first coming and Mashiach Ben David (Ruling King) when He soon returns.
- We believe that regeneration by the Ruach HaKodesh (the Holy Spirit) is essential for salvation and the indwelling of the Ruach is necessary for living a Godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost. Those who receive salvation through Yeshua will live forever with God. Those who reject Him will experience eternal separation from God as described in the Scriptures.